Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Books Galore

I've been reading up a storm. My mom has become my own personal librarian and sends along the books she thinks I'll enjoy. She's always right :)

I wrote about a couple books that I really loved a few months back, so here are a couple more to add to the list:














Totally up my alley, an easy read that pulls at your heart strings. The book is about a young mother's year of heartbreak, loss and forgiveness...and help that arrives from unexpected sources. Love.it.













I was skeptical right off the bat because the book is considered a "thriller" - not my top choice. The first 100 pages or so were difficult to get through, but I kept reading and it was definitely worth it. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is also the first book of a trilogy, so I'll be starting the second book of the series, The Girl Who Played with Fire, the next chance I get.

1 comment:

MOLLY GALLER said...

I just bought the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! I can't wait to read it. Next vacation book for sure!