Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC, Easy as 123

I've seen this swirling around in the blogosphere and was in a mood to share. Enjoy!

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: Queen. A beautiful sleigh bed if I do say so myself.

C. Chore you dislike: Washing dishes. We don't have a dishwasher, so there always seems to be a pile in the sink. Dirty dish water is the worst.

D. Dogs: Never had one growing up, but I can't wait to add a furry friend to our family. He will be a French bulldog named Freddie Coletti, regardless of my last name change.

E. Essential start to your day: A wake-up call from N. It's our routine and I wouldn't change it for the world.

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Both please!

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet. I thought I was too cool for the band and stopped playing when I went to high school.

J. Job title: Account Supervisor

K. Kids: Someday!

L. Live: Boston, you're my home.

M. Mom’s name: Arleen

N. Nicknames: J, Jen and Jean :)

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few.

P. Pet peeves: People who think their time is more valuable than mine. Dishonestly.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I think I'd miss you even if we never met."

R. Righty or lefty: Lefty, like my paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother.

S. Siblings: Younger sister who has turned into a great friend.

T. Time you wake up: 6:45.

U. Underwear: Comfortable and cute.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I like them all!

W. What makes you run late: Not being able to get out of bed, this happens way too often.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Nothing serious.

Y. Yummy food you make: Fajitas, anything sweet and N tells me a make a mean pot roast :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants!

1 comment:

MOLLY GALLER said...

Love that you're posting more often! This was so fun to read. Even learned some new things :)